Thursday, June 23, 2005

Can't they even sort simple things like this? Btw... I smell some monies trying to be made...

I don't really know what else can I say about this whole sorry incident! The tought of using Barcode tags for babies should never have been a consideration, it should have been implemented ages ago. It doesn't take an idiot to think about this kinds of things.

Securities at public institutions such as hospitals should be improved. CCTV should be put in place!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Most public institutions under the ruling executives are really in ruins. Each and every corner you turn to, we'll see loads of wrongs. We have public institutions being mis-managed, mis-used, mis-everything.. Thanks to this silly executives of the UMNO-led Barisan Nasional.

The long years with no strong opposition has really taken a huge toll on the governance of a small, but, richly rewarded country of ours.

The ruling executives really have to go away.

Dear friends, have a heart, vote for stronger opposition in Parliament, so that check and balance could be implemented. Stop the rot. Damn MM! Damn all self-serving politicians!

ps: I guess someone connected to the executives will be making some extra money now?

The Star Online > Nation

Friday June 24, 2005
Barcode tags for babies considered

KUALA LUMPUR: Barcode tags for babies may be introduced to prevent babies from being abducted from government hospitals.

Another move being considered is the installation of closed-circuit TV cameras at the hospitals.

“We may have to start using barcodes and install CCTVs like those in shopping malls to stop those who are ‘shopping’ for babies in hospitals,” Deputy Health Minister Datuk Dr Abdul Latiff Ahmad told reporters after launching a hospital life-support course at Hospital Kuala Lumpur here yesterday.

He was asked to comment on Sunday's abduction of a baby from Sungai Petani Hospital.


© 1995-2005 Star Publications (Malaysia) Bhd (Co No 10894-D)

2 Comments:

Blogger mamat said...

I am hoping to continue to check the governance. If the new governance slakens, hopefully I could contribute futher comments to correct them.

Definitely for a parliament with more balanced representation, people's view wopuld be paramount and government of the day will not just trample on anyone, the case it is now.

InsyAllah, people power can make ISA go away.

Why the need to champion Malay? The only citizen of the country who needs championing are the weak among us all, and they are the Indian-Malaysian and Malay-Malaysian. Some Chinese-Malaysian are also living within the poverty lines, they need help as well, not to forget all the other races.

Ultimately, Malaysia for all Malaysian!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 4:51:00 AM  
Blogger mamat said...

Dear Jamil.
I don't just consider myself lucky because I am a Malaysian. I consider myself lucky just to be alive even!

Malay nationalism contradicts my belief as a Muslim. It does not work for me.

I would rather live under a bad regime of any other race, so I can run away somewhere else, rather than living under a Malay regime, my own race. Islam do not discriminates by race!

I would have migrated elsewhere if my wife is not a government servant!

On ur 'southern neighbour', well, you have concluded different to the views that I have been receiving downsouth, especially from my relatives there!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 2:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home